1. Can I get the Child Care Benefit (CCB) and the Child Care Rebate (CCR)?

Yes – Adventures Preschool is an “approved provider” you will be entitled to a non-means tested 50% rebate from the government if you are working, training or studying and your child is immunised. For conditions and information on how to access the rebate and further information about your eligibility for the CCB contact the Family Assistance Office on 136150.

From July 2018 the CCB and CCR will be replaced with a single Child Care Subsidy (CCS).  You can estimate your subsidy by accessing the Family Child Care Subsidy Estimator at www.education.gov.au/sites/education/files/chcare/est/index.html

2. Do I have to pay for public holidays?

We do not charge for public holidays or the two week break over the Christmas/New Year period.

3. What do I need to bring?

Formula or expressed breast milk for babies and any cereals/pureed food when starting solids.
At least one change of clothes for every child.
A hat and a labelled water bottle.
We will provide all meals, fruit, snacks, nappies, cot linen, activities, toys and resources.

4. How do I enrol?

Either call (02) 9875 3391 for the West Pennant Hills service or (02) 9481 7765 for the Pennant Hills service or download a Waiting List Application form